The posts in this guide fall into these categories:
Posts in this category cover topics that are independent of a certain thesis project phase. Start reading here. Examples are:
These posts cover topics important before you start your thesis. Examples are:
- How to Get Great Supervision?
- Recipe for Disappointment
- Cracking the Hidden Thesis Topic Market
- Topic Roulette
- IAuthor and ISupervisor
These posts cover topics important while you work in your thesis. Examples are:
- How to Spend Your Writing Time Well?
- How to Track your Writing Progress?
- When to Write What?
- Thesis Architecture?
- How to Write a Case Study
- Which Tools to Use to Write your Thesis?
These posts cover how prepare you thesis presentation. Examples are:
- How to Draft Your Presentation
- How to Rehearse Your Thesis Presentation?
- How You Can Predict If Your Presentation Will Suck
These posts cover what to do after finishing the thesis. Examples are:
- The FAQ lists frequent questions and answers.